A lighter version of our classic Snap-T® Pullover made of warm and durable midweight polyester fleece that’s 80–85% recycled.
In northern latitudes the fall season vibrates with an urgency to get things done. For stockpiling firewood, changing out snow tires and shutting down an irrigation system, this fleece pullover provides essential warmth in a decadently soft fabric. A chest pocket and two handwarmers hold the tools of your trade and a full-front zipper, lined with an internal wind flap, blocks cold drafts. Made of warm, durable, midweight polyester fleece (80–85% recycled) with smooth nylon trim on the pockets and front zipper.
- Made of midweight Synchilla® polyester fleece (solids: 80% recycled; heathers: 85% recycled)
- Pullover with 4-snap nylon placket, stand-up collar and Y-Joint sleeves for better mobility
- Left-chest pocket has nylon flap and snap closure
- Cuffs and hem have spandex trim
- Hip length
- Solids: 7.5-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled) fleece. Heathers: 7.9-oz 100% polyester (80% recycled) fleece. Prints: 8.35-oz 100% polyester fleece. Placket and pocket flap: 3.4-oz 100% nylon. Solid and heather fabrics are bluesign® approved
Made in Nicaragua.